Antitrust Law

Asbestos Law

Civil Rights Law

Communications Law

Contract Law

Dispute Resolution

Divorce Law

Education Law

Family Law

Health Law

Immigration Law


Internet Law

Intellectual Property

Landlord Tenant Law

Law Schools

Lawsuit Funding

Lemon Law

Medical Malpractice

Other Law Fields

Personal Injury

Prepaid Legal Services

Structured Settlement

Tax Law

Workers Comp


Free Legal Advice

Online Legal Forms

Legal Answers

Legal Definitions

Advertise on LDB



K Visas - For Fiancé or Spouse

Navigation:  Home > Immigration Law> K Visas


U.S. Citizens can also bring their fiancés or spouses to the United States under a K Visa for up to 90 days. The citizen must prove he or she met his or her fiancé two years prior to applying for the K-1 Visa and that the fiancé has the resources to support his or herself during the stay. The fiancé must prove to INS that he or she will not be a public charge and that the relationship is legitimate.

Sponsored Ads

Find a Lawyer

Sponsored Links

Your Ad Here