Antitrust Law

Asbestos Law

Civil Rights Law

Communications Law

Contract Law

Dispute Resolution

Divorce Law

Education Law

Family Law

Health Law

Immigration Law


Internet Law

Intellectual Property

Landlord Tenant Law

Law Schools

Lawsuit Funding

Lemon Law

Medical Malpractice

Other Law Fields

Personal Injury

Prepaid Legal Services

Structured Settlement

Tax Law

Workers Comp


Free Legal Advice

Online Legal Forms

Legal Answers

Legal Definitions

Advertise on LDB



Popular Ways to Get Into the United States

Navigation:  Home > Immigration Law> Popular Ways to Get Into the United States


Probably one of the most popular ways to become a U.S. citizen is to marry a U.S. Citizen. You can then become a U.S. citizen after three years from the time you become a legal immigrant.

Another way to enter the country is by getting a worker visa. If you have a college degree and can get a U.S. employer to sponsor you, you may be able to get a six-year temporary worker visa, which could potentially be renewed for an even longer period of time.

If you are the fiancé or fiancée of a U.S. Citizen, your citizen partner can also apply for a K-1 Fiancé Petition.

If you become naturalized as a U.S. Citizen, your minor children will automatically become U.S. Citizens as well. 

Sponsored Ads

Find a Lawyer

Sponsored Links

Your Ad Here