Antitrust Law

Asbestos Law

Civil Rights Law

Communications Law

Contract Law

Dispute Resolution

Divorce Law

Education Law

Family Law

Health Law

Immigration Law


Internet Law

Intellectual Property

Landlord Tenant Law

Law Schools

Lawsuit Funding

Lemon Law

Medical Malpractice

Other Law Fields

Personal Injury

Prepaid Legal Services

Structured Settlement

Tax Law

Workers Comp


Free Legal Advice

Online Legal Forms

Legal Answers

Legal Definitions

Advertise on LDB



F-2 Visas - For Spouses or Children of Students

Navigation:  Home > Immigration Law> F-2 Visas


F-2 Visas are for spouses or dependent children of F-1 students. F-2 status also requires showing INS proof of substantial resources, so as to not have to work illegally in the United States.

Sponsored Ads

Find a Lawyer

Sponsored Links

Your Ad Here